More varied sources from this week’s post. The following are articles I’ve enjoyed/found interesting so far this week:
- The ‘Busy’ Trap – All about how we all love to say we’re busy!
- A cut-out-and-keep guide to remaining non-threatening at work – Some food for thought on how women have so much to think about when they are in leadership roles. I must admit, I’ve done quite a lot of this rephrasing in the past.
- The Yoga of Darkness – Really interesting article about how yoga is not all sweetness and light. I’ve been in a place where sometimes yoga can make me feel a bit worse, emotionally, and I haven’t quite known what to do with it. This article helped me realise that I’m not alone!
- “Why? Should I Go See It?” – Such a good post about why the new Ghostbusters article is a bag of awesome. Everyone should see it!
- Forget big change: start with a tiny habit – amazing wee TED talk from BJ Fogg about how forming many little habits makes for bigger change. There are more BJ Hogg videos out there which I’m intending to look up this week.
Quite a feminist slant this week!
I’ve had a good week generally so far. I gave up sugar a few weeks ago (hardest thing I’ve ever done!) and this week I’ve started a new exercise regime (run/yoga/run/yoga/run/yoga/rest day). Hoping to see some differences over the next few weeks!